Marlow's Tavern hosts week-long grand opening celebration | Restaurants
DECATUR, Ga. -- In celebration of the Marlow’s Tavern grand opening at Emory Point, the restaurant is offering a week full of nightly dining deals and special events. The neighborhood tavern opened on Tuesday, December 18 and has planned seven days of exclusive offers and specials from Monday, January 21 through Sunday, January 27 for Emory-area guests.
Grand opening festivities include:
- Monday, January 21 - Sunday, January 27: Diners can sign up for Marlow’s Tavern Insiders Club throughout the week and automatically be registered to win free dinner every week for a year. To become an Insider, guests can visit www.marlowstavern.com or sign up at the restaurant.
- Monday, January 21: Insider Day- All Marlow’s Tavern Insiders will receive 20 percent off their check. Marlow’s is also giving the first 100 guests a free t-shirt.
- Tuesday, January 22: Tavern Burger Tuesday- Classic, simple and perfectly seasoned with house-made tomato bacon jam, Marlow’s is offering its famous Tavern Burger for $5 all day long.
- Wednesday, January 23: Ladies Night- From 5 p.m. until close, Marlow’s is treating the ladies to drink deals and $5 appetizers, such as organic turkey nam sod. The first 100 ladies will also receive a goodie bag filled with treats and exclusive offers from local retailers.
- Thursday, January 24: Emory Day- Marlow’s is giving a 20 percent discount to Emory students and faculty who show their ID. The Chamber of Commerce is hosting a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. followed by a check presentation to Special Olympics Georgia at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, January 25: Friday Specials- The tavern is offering appetizers and drink specials throughout the day. Guests can enjoy $3 domestic drafts, $4 glass of select wines and $5 appetizers, including braised beef sliders topped with napa cabbage coleslaw. Live music begins at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26: Shot Glass Saturday- Marlow’s is offering a complimentary M. shot glass to the first 500 guests starting at 5 p.m. Live music starts at 10 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27: $7 Sunday- Guests can choose from a selection of signature menu items for $7.
Marlow’s Tavern at Emory Point is located at 1627 Clifton Road. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily. For more information, call the restaurant at 404-343-3283 or visit www.marlowstavern.com.