Nominate A Child For Bert’s Big Adventure! | Community Spirit
Do you know any children ages 5-12 that have a chronic or terminal illness and live in the Atlanta-area? If so, they probably qualify for Bert's Big Adventure! Download the application or nominate a child.
To qualify, children must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, live in “The Bert Show” radio listening area (All the Hits Q100, 99.7 FM) in metro Atlanta, prove financial need and have never been to Walt Disney World®.
If you qualify for the trip, please download an application here or visit the “Nominate A Child” section of Bert’s Big Adventure. If you’d like to nominate a child, you can submit your nomination through the form below or ask the family to visit this page and download the application.
All applications must be postmarked by November 5, 2011 to be accepted.
Upcoming Events near Emory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- All About Developmental Disabilities offers workshops on dating, employment
- DeKalb court under fire for false arrests, imprisonment
- Weavers rebuild their lives, one creation at a time
- Antionette Tuff reflects on 1 year since McNair Shooting
- All About Developmental Disabilities to hold workshop series on sexuality